Into the Storm
Universal Disclaimer Notice
Rating: T
Summary: Katherine Dalton thought she'd seen everything, until a twister changed it all...
Author's Note: This story is unfinished, and will most likely remain that way. If the muse gets tempted again, I'll return to this story. Please don't beg for updates in your reviews. While concrit is welcome, there's nothing more annoying than getting "OMG, I need another chapter NOW!!!" in your inbox. Thanks! =)
Prologue - The Twister || Chapter 1 - Breaking the Fall
Complete Fiction Index
Universal Disclaimer Notice
Rating: T
Summary: Katherine Dalton thought she'd seen everything, until a twister changed it all...
Author's Note: This story is unfinished, and will most likely remain that way. If the muse gets tempted again, I'll return to this story. Please don't beg for updates in your reviews. While concrit is welcome, there's nothing more annoying than getting "OMG, I need another chapter NOW!!!" in your inbox. Thanks! =)
Complete Fiction Index